Related materials held by local institutions can be found in groups classified by time period.
- Map of Matsushima
- The uninhabited island, located 85 nautical miles northwest of Oki Island, would be named Takeshima and it would come under the jurisdiction of Director of the Oki Island branch office of the Shimane Prefectural Government.
- Shimane Prefectural Notice No.40
- "Hachido-sozu (Map of the Eight Provinces of Korea (Paldo-chongdo)," "Tō-ran zu (Attached Map of the Survey of Geography of Korea)"
- Takeshima Zusetsu (description with pictures)
- Surveys in 1903 (Sea Lion Hunters Survey)
- Photos from the joint survey by Shimane Prefecture and the Maritime Safety Agency
- Original Record of Longitude and Latitude Measurement
- Daikan Chishi (Daehan Jiji (Geography of the Korean Empire))
- Sea lion hunting license, Takeshima land use permit
- Takeshima-related photographs
- Hekura was Shooted! In Takeshima from a South Korean Vessel Foreign Ministry Makes Strong Protest (Nihonkai Shimbun)
- On the proposal to the Government of the Republic of Korea that the dispute over territorial sovereignty over Takeshima to be referred to the International Court of Justice
- Takeshima is Japanese territory (Asahi Shimbun)